Do You Need A Termite Inspection In East Peoria IL?
If you’re an East Peoria resident who knows or suspects you have termites, turn to Albert’s Termite & Pest Control to conduct a termite inspection in East Peoria IL.
How Can You Tell If Your House Has Termites?
The best way to know for sure is to have your house professionally inspected. Sometimes, however, the danger signs are obvious. If you suspect termites or if you see any signs like these, call us immediately:
- Mud tubes: Some kinds of termites will construct tunnels of mud and wood. Not all termites do this, but if you see a mud tube running up your foundation, that’s a pretty clear sign that you have termites.
- Hollow wood sounds where solid wood should be: If you knock on what should be a solid piece of wood and it echoes, don’t wait to call.
- Piles of wings: If you see a bunch of scattered wings, it could be a sign of a swarm.
- Peeling or bubbling paint: Termites can cause bubbling or peeling paint by feeding on drywall and letting moisture in.
What Are The Two Main Ways Of Killing Termites?
There are two common ways of dealing with termites. A baiting system is one possibility, but this solution has a serious downside: Bait systems can take years to fully eliminate a termite colony.
Albert’s prefers the direct approach that kills 100 percent of termites: We use a product called TERMIDOR. This product offers many advantages:
- It’s faster than bait stations.
- It’s 100 percent effective.
- It’s the industry leader in liquid termite treatment. Because it’s a nearly odorless liquid, you will have no unpleasant smells to contend with.
- It works in all types of soil.
- It remains in the soil for years, offering continuing protection.
- Its active ingredient, Fipronil, is the same ingredient pet owners know through Front Line for flea protection.
How Experienced Is Albert’s Termite & Pest Control Experienced At Treating Termite Infestations?
Albert’s, a family-owned business, has provided termite and pest control services for more than 40 years.
How Safe Is TERMIDOR Around Pets And Children?
Because the health and safety of your family is our top concern, we only use chemicals the Environmental Protection Agency approves. All our technicians are professionals licensed through the Illinois Department of Health.
How Can I Know The House Or Other Structure I’m Purchasing Isn’t Infested?
There is no way to know that for sure without an inspection. That’s why most real estate transactions require a termite inspection. Even if no inspection is required, it’s still a good idea. Albert’s performs termite inspections in the following situations:
- Conventional lending
- FHA, VA and RD loans
- Any other real estate loan
Are You Ready To Live Termite-Free?
If you need a termite inspection in East Peoria IL, give Albert’s Termite & Pest Control a call today at 309-455-5206.