Are You Looking For A Mice Exterminator In East Peoria IL?
Got a mouse in the house? Act fast! Mice reproduce fast, carry diseases and can do serious damage to your house. Don’t wait another day to get the mice exterminator East Peoria IL trusts. Call Albert’s Termite & Pest Control.
What’s The Fastest Way To Eliminate Mice?
Let Albert’s take care of the often unpleasant business of dealing with pests. We’ve been helping homes and businesses plagued with mice – and other pests, including cockroaches, termites, bees, fleas, rats, ants and more – for 40 years. Our proven methods will quickly make your house pest-free!
Is Pest Control Safe?
You’ll be glad to know we use only the safest and most effective methods. When we need to use chemicals, we use only those that are EPA-approved. Every tech is both certified and well-trained.
Any Tips For Discouraging Mice?
One of the reasons mice are so difficult to deal with is that they can be quite determined to find a way inside. That said, it’s always worth finding ways to make it harder on them. Be extra vigilant when the weather turns cool, as mice often seek shelter and warmth at that time. However, mice and other rodents can gain entry at any time of year. In fact, mice require very small openings to get inside – even an opening the size of a dime will let them in. For rats a slightly larger opening is required: the size of a quarter. Here are some ways to make it harder for mice and other pests to get inside your house:
- Check the exterior of your house for openings, and seal any that you find.
- Look at your foundation as well. If you find any small cracks, repair them as necessary.
- Pay special attention to any gaps around pipes and vents. These are common places for pests to gain entry.
How Can I Avoid Attracting Mice?
Mice and other pests may be attracted by things you’ve never given a second thought to. Here are some ways to avoid making your home attractive to pests:
- Don’t leave uneaten pet food out. Put it away if your pet leaves a meal unfinished.
- Practice good sanitation, but keep in mind that even the cleanest home can still end up with mice.
- Always use rodent-proof trash cans. Because mice cannot gnaw metal, that material is best. Keep trash cans tightly covered.
- If you have fruit or nut trees in your yard, clean up fallen fruits and nuts frequently so you don’t attract hungry pests.
- Inspect your garage and basement for materials that could attract pests. Examples include grass seed or flower bulbs. Store such items in mouse-proof containers.
What Risks Do Mice And Other Rodents Pose?
Mice and other rodents are highly destructive. Their teeth never stop growing, which is why they gnaw constantly. Parts of your house, such as your wiring, drywall and the studs in your walls, may pay the price. Even more importantly, mice and other rodents may carry and spread disease. If you have a serious infestation, let us deal with it safely. Our trained techs can handle the unpleasant task of handling and disposing of rodent bodies and waste products.
Are You Ready To Be Mouse-Free?
To get the mice exterminator East Peoria IL trusts, turn to Albert’s Termite & Pest Control. Call us today at