Hire The Termite Exterminator East Peoria IL Trusts
Termites cause millions in home damage each year. You do not want these destructive pests in your home! So if you have reason to think you do, turn to Albert’s Termite & Pest Control for expert termite treatment in East Peoria IL.
How Do You Know If Have A Termite Infestation?
If you suspect termites have moved into your home, you will want to evict them as soon as possible. Confirming and treating an infestation is a job best left to the professionals. We will perform a thorough inspection so you know for certain.
However, sometimes termites do leave behind signs that they’re active – that’s all the more reason to give us a call as soon as possible. Signs of an active infestation may include:
- Peeling or bubbling paint: Many other things can cause paint problems, but it sometimes indicates a termite infestation. Because drywall has a paper component, termites may feed on it. This can leave tell-tale signs of peeling paint on the drywall surface.
- Piles of small insect wings: If you see these, it could indicate a termite swarm.
- Mud tubes: Check your foundation for these termite-built tubes. Some kinds of termites will construct tunnels of mud and wood. Not all termites do this, but if you see a mud tube running up your foundation, that’s an alarming sign.
- Hollow wood sounds where solid wood should be: If you knock on what should be a solid piece of wood and it echoes, contact us right away.
What’s The Fastest Way To Eliminate A Termite Problem?
There are two main options: Some exterminators use a baiting system, but they have a serious downside: They can take a long period of time to work.
Albert’s Termite & Pest Control prefers a faster and more effective approach: We use a product called TERMIDOR. We believe it’s the best product in the business for the following reasons:
- It’s 100 percent effective.
- TERMIDOR works significantly faster than bait stations.
- It’s the industry leader in liquid termite treatment.
- It’s a nearly odorless liquid, so you will not have to deal with unpleasant smells.
- TERMIDOR works in all types of soil.
- Traces remain in the soil for years, offering continuing protection.
- If you’re a pet owner, you’re probably already familiar with the active ingredient, Fipronil. It’s the same ingredient in Front Line that protects pets from fleas.
Does Albert’s Termite & Pest Control Have Experience In Treating Termite Extermination?
Albert’s Termite & Pest Control has provided the full array of pest control services, including termite inspections and eradication, for more than 40 years. As a family-owned business, we are part of the community and will always treat your home as if it were our own.
How Safe Is TERMIDOR Safe Around Pets And Children?
Safe pest control entails using approved chemicals in the correct ways. Because the health and safety of your family is our top concern, we train every technician in how to apply chemicals safely. Moreover, every chemical we use is approved by the Environmental Protection Agency. All our professional technicians hold licenses issued by the Illinois Department of Health.
How Can I Know A House Is Termite-Free Before I Buy It?
Most home sales require a termite inspection and it’s a good idea in any case. Before you make the major purchase of a home, you’ll want to assurances it is free of termites. Make sure you get a professional termite inspection. Albert’s Termite & Pest Control routinely performs termite inspections for all types of loans, including:
- Conventional lending
- FHA, VA and RD loans
- Any other real estate loan
Let’s Get Those Termites Out Of Your House!
Don’t delay. Get the best termite exterminator East Peoria IL offers. Give Albert’s Termite & Pest Control a call today at 309-455-5206.