Looking For A Termite Exterminator In Peoria IL?
If you have termites, time is of the essence. You don’t want to give those hungry home-destroyers a chance to do any further damage. If you need a termite exterminator in Peoria IL, you need Albert’s Termite & Pest Control.
What’s The Best Way To Deal With Termites?
There are two main methods of dealing with termites. One is to use a bait system, but that can take years to control a termite colony.
That’s why Albert’s prefers the direct approach: We kill termites using TERMIDOR, which offers many advantages, including:
- It’s nearly odorless, so you have no unpleasant smells to contend with.
- TERMIDOR works in all soil types.
- It remains in the soil for years, offering continuing protection.
- Its active ingredient, Fipronil, is the same ingredient pet owners know through Front Line for flea protection.
- This method works faster than bait stations.
- It’s 100 percent effective.
- It’s the industry leader in liquid termite treatment.
Is Albert’s Termite & Pest Control Experienced At Treating Termite Infestations?
As a family-owned business, Albert’s has been providing pest control services for more than 40 years.
Is TERMIDOR Safe Around Pets And Children?
We care about your health and safety. That’s why we only use chemicals the Environmental Protection Agency approves and the Illinois Department of Health licenses all our technicians.
How Do I Know The House I’m Buying Isn’t Infested??
The simple fact is, without an inspection, there is no way to know. A termite is a required step in most real estate transactions. Even when optional, it’s a good idea. Albert’s performs termite inspections in the following situations:
- Conventional lending
- FHA, VA and RD loans
- Any other real estate loan
Are You Ready To Get Rid Of Your Pests?
The sooner you call us, the faster you can get rid of what’s bugging you. If you’re ready to hire a termite exterminator in Peoria IL, give Albert’s Termite & Pest Control a call at 309-839-9840.