Are You Looking For A Mice Exterminator Near You?
If you see a mouse, act fast. These pests reproduce quickly. They can carry dangerous diseases and sometimes they do serious damage to your home. To get the best mice exterminator near you, call the Peoria area’s most trusted pest control experts: Albert’s Termite & Pest Control.
How Can I Get Rid Of Mice Fast?
Dealing with mice and other pests can be unpleasant. Let us help. We’ve been assisting home and business owners in eliminating mice and other pests – including rats, ants, cockroaches, termites, bees, fleas and more – for 40 years now. We use proven methods that can make your house pest-free as soon as possible!
How Safe Are Pest Control Methods?
Not every infestation requires chemicals, but they are an option for some problems. At Albert’s, we use only the safest and most effective methods available to deal with pests. When chemicals are required, we use only those that are EPA-approved. All our techs are well-trained and certified.
How Can I Help Keep Mice And Other Pests Out?
One of the things that makes mice so difficult to keep out is that they require such a small opening to get in. However, we do recommend you try everything possible to help discourage them. This becomes even more important when the weather cools. Mice and other pests often seek shelter and warmth in the late fall. However, pests can gain entry at any time. Keep in mind that mice require only tiny openings to get inside – an opening the size of a dime is enough! Rats require an opening about the size of a quarter. To make it harder for mice and other pests to get inside your house, try these tips:
- Look for openings to your home’s exterior, and seal them.
- Don’t forget to check your foundation, too. Again, if you find any small cracks or other openings, seal them.
- Don’t forget to check for gaps around pipes and vents. These provide easy entrances for pests.
What Other Steps Can Help Avoid Attracting Pests?
Here are some ideas to avoid making your home or business attractive to mice and other pests:
- Never leave pet food out. If your pet leaves food behind, take it away.
- Good sanitation is important, but don’t feel bad if you end up with mice anyway. Even the cleanest home can end up with a mouse problem.
- Tightly covered rodent-proof trash cans work best.
- Clean up fallen fruits and nuts from any fruit or nut trees you may have in your yard.
- Do you have items like grass seed or flower bulbs in your garage or basement? Place such items in rodent-proof containers.
Do Mice Pose Any Health Risks?
All rodents, including mice, can be destructive to your home. Rodents’ teeth grow continuously, driving them to gnaw. What do they gnaw on? If they’re in your house, they may destroy things like your wiring, drywall and the studs in your walls. Worse, mice may spread disease. Let our well-trained techs take care of the hazardous and unpleasant disposal of rodent bodies and clean-up of their waste products.