Are You Looking For A Mice Exterminator In Peoria IL?
Nobody wants to share a home with mice. If you see signs of an infestation, you’ll want to act fast. Mice and other rodents can carry diseases and damage your home. To get the mice exterminator Peoria IL trusts, call Albert’s Termite & Pest Control.
How Can I Get Rid Of Rodents Fast?
The experienced people at Albert’s have been taking care of Peoria-area homes and businesses plagued with mice – and other pests, including termites, cockroaches, bees, fleas, ants, rats and more – for 40 years. We have proven methods of ending your mouse problem fast!
How Safe Are The Pest Control Methods Used?
At Albert’s we use only the safest and most effective methods. When chemicals are called for, we use only those that are EPA-approved. In addition, all our technicians are certified and highly trained.
What Can I Do To Discourage Mice?
Like other rodents, mice can be pretty determined to find a way into your home or business. However, there are ways to make it harder for them to get in. You can be extra vigilant when the weather changes, as mice often seek shelter and warmth when the weather becomes chilly. However, they can become a problem at any time of year. Mice need only tiny openings to gain access to your home. An opening the size of a dime will do. Rats require a slightly larger opening, but still, they can crawl through an opening only the size of a quarter. This list contains some of our suggestions for making it harder for pests to infest your home:
- Inspect your exterior: Are there any openings? Keep in mind how small the opening needs to be to invite pests in. Seal even the smallest ones.
- Check your foundation for small cracks. Repair as necessary.
- Carefully check for gaps around pipes and vents.
Have I Invited Pests In By Accident?
Pests don’t require much of an invitation. It’s a good idea to take these steps:
- Make sure you never leave pet food out. Open pet food is very attractive to mice and many other kinds of pests.
- Always practice good housekeeping, while keeping in mind that pristine homes can nevertheless end up with mice through nobody’s fault.
- Choose rodent-proof trash cans that cannot be gnawed through. Always keep them covered.
- Do you have fruit or nut trees in your yard? If so, make sure you clean up fallen fruits and nuts frequently.
- Don’t forget to check your garage and basement for anything that might draw pests. If you have items such as grass seed or flower bulbs, keep them in rodent-proof containers.
Do Mice And Other Rodents Pose Risks?
There are good reasons why people throughout history have tried to keep rodents out of their homes. They are destructive pests whose teeth never stop growing, causing them to gnaw constantly. Unfortunately, mice and other rodents may see your drywall, wiring and the studs in your walls to make perfect gnawing material. An even more important reason to keep rodents out of your home is that they may serve as disease vectors. That’s why it’s always a good idea to consult a professional to safely deal with a serious infestation of mice and other rodents. Proper handling and disposal of their bodies and waste is important. Let our trained techs handle this unpleasant task for you.
Let’s Make Your House Mouse-Free!
The sooner you call us, the sooner you’ll have a mouse-free environment. Unfortunately, mice do not leave on their own. To get the mice exterminator Peoria IL trusts, turn to Albert’s Termite & Pest Control. Call us today at 309-839-9840.