Are You Searching For The Best Peoria Pest Control Companies?
It’s a bad feeling to find out you have an infestation of any sort of pest. Some of them are hazardous to your house and health. Mice and rats can chew and destroy your wiring and other parts of your house. Some of them carry diseases that endanger you and your family. Termites, on the other hand, can literally consume your home. But Albert’s Termite & Pest Control is here to help. If you’re looking for the best of the Peoria pest control companies, call Albert’s today.
Can Albert’s Handle All Kinds Of Pests?
In a word, yes. Albert’s Termite & Pest Control can rid you of rodents, termites, cockroaches, ants, bees, fleas and all other pests. You can rest assured we only use safe and effective methods of pest control. Our chemicals are EPA-approved and our techs are well-trained and certified professionals.
How Can I Keep Pests From Coming Back?
Because we have more than 40 years of solid pest control experience, we have put together some suggestions for people interested in deterring pests. Some of our tips include:
- Of course good sanitation is important, but don’t feel bad if you find bugs or rodents – pests can invade even the most immaculate of houses.
- When cold weather hits, be especially vigilant for any sign of mice. They will be searching for a source of food and warmth. You don’t want it to be in your home!
- Take a close look at your house’s exterior and foundation. Look for small openings. Remember, mice only require openings the size of a dime to gain entrance. For rats, an opening about the size of a quarter is necessary. It’s best to seal all small cracks and openings, even if you are sure they’re too small to allow a mouse in.
- Be especially careful to check gaps around pipes and vents. Make certain your dryer vent isn’t providing an easy entrance into your home for mice.
- Never leave pet foods out beyond mealtime. When your pet finishes eating, remove any uneaten food away until the next meal. Keep any non-canned pet food in rodent-proof containers.
- Tightly cover rodent-proof trash cans.
- Especially if you have an attached garage, look for items that may attract pests. Examples would be things like grass seed, bird feed, flower bulbs, etc. If you have such materials, keep them in pest-proof containers.
Got Rodent Roomies?
Let us help you evict them – now! Besides the ick factor, keep in mind that rodents’ teeth grow continuously, which drives them to gnaw. This gnawing may damage your wiring and drywall. In addition, they can carry serious diseases – an even more important reason to get rid of them immediately.
What About Termites?
These tiny insects literally eat your house. Termites can quietly cause extensive damage before you even suspect they’re there. When was your last termite inspection? If you have not had one since you purchased your home years ago, don’t delay. If we do find termites in your house, we will use Termidor – a 100 percent effective treatment.
Don’t Wait Until The Infestation Worsens.
Pests don’t go away by themselves. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can get started. Turn to the very best of the Peoria pest control companies: Albert’s Termite & Pest Control. Call us today at 309-839-9840.